What are the benefits to having a baby sleep in your bed?

baby sleep
 on Comments (Closed after 30 days to reduce spam)
baby sleep image
Q. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and am not planning on having my baby sleep in with us as I'm afraid I might squash the baby, the baby might fall out of the bed or the baby might get into bad habits and not want to sleep in a bed of it's own.<br>
A good point would be that you don't have to get out of bed if the baby cries, but this isn't enough to persuade me.<br>
Opinions ladies?<br>
Thanks :) x


Answer
I didn't think i was going to have the my baby's sleep in our bed but sometimes it just happened because I was just too tired to put him back into his own bed I also breastfed. I finally decided to put his bed right next to mine so I wouldn't have to far to move, They do make a thing the baby can sleep in your bed its call a co sleeper. the make them where they go right in the bed or it like a bassinets. Do what you think is best and safest for you and your baby, only you can make the right choice congrats and best of luck :)



No comments:

Post a Comment