When did you start letting your baby sleep until they woke up?

baby sleep
 on ... mall employment Nurofen for Children microsite The Baby Powder Room
baby sleep image



Proud Momm


I have my one week old son eating on a three hour schedule. My lactation consultant told me that even at night, I need to wake him up up every three hours to eat.

He wants to sleep so it takes me a while to get him good and awake to be able to eat.

When did you let your baby sleep until he/she is hungry and wakes up to eat?



Answer
I never, never never woke a sleeping baby unless i had to (my son had jaundice) and even then it was for less than a week. My daughter slept 4+ hours a night from the day she was born and I let her :D My Ped said that was just fine. They will wake when they are hungry



No comments:

Post a Comment