What are the chances of my baby having health problems or not surviving if he were to be born at 33 weeks?

baby health
 on Newborn Baby Health Care Basics and Cheap Baby Clothes
baby health image



Kadens Mom


I've been having some pre-mature labor signs. I've been watching out for the issue and doing everything the doctor has been telling me to do. I think i'll be able to keep him in at least for a few more weeks, maybe even til 37 weeks.

But what are the chances of my baby having health problems or not surviving if he were to be born right now?



Answer
My daughter was born at 32 weeks gestation, perfectly healthy. We had her home with us within 2 weeks and she is now a happy, healthy 15, nearly 16 year old. I know its hard, but try not to stress. Everything will work out fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment