What good ideas do you have for reusing baby food containers?

baby food
 on This baby carriage was so cute. Someone did a good job on it!
baby food image



Mommy...LT


I have those Gerber plastic baby food containers piling up. I hate to throw them away because they seem like great little containers.


Answer
I use them to store small servings of leftovers in the freezer..
They worked great when my babies started eating table foods, I would freeze small portions and thaw and serve for lunches, the containers would usually survive a couple times through the dishwasher and the freezer,
I have also used them to make pudding and jello cups for my other kids, the portions were pretty good that way and were cheaper than the premade ones.
also if you go to Ebay and look around for the Want It Now and type in baby food containers, some crafters are willing to pay money for them and you could list them for auction if there is a demand.



No comments:

Post a Comment