When do you start feeding baby food to your baby?

baby food
 on Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe - How to make Baby Corn Manchurian � All ...
baby food image



S


when do you start feeding baby food to your baby?


Answer
My son is 4 1/2 months. We started baby food a couple times a day at 3 months.

EDIT- Dont understand the THUMBS DOWN's I got..I did what my Dr suggested since my son was 19lbs at 3 months and the formula was not satisfying his hunger very long. He is 4 1/2 months and 23lbs..You try feeding a child that big just formula and see if you dont feed him every hour. The baby food has a lot less fat than formula and he is going alot longer between feedings so A THUMBS DOWN to you people who know nothing about my son or my situation...lemme guess...Ima have a lot more thumbs downs...



No comments:

Post a Comment