How many baby showers is it appropriate to have for the same baby?

baby
 on Blue Baby'S Dummy Isolated On White Stock Photo 82398952 ...
baby image



Mazie


My sister-in-law is having her first baby. My mother-in-law threw her a baby shower 2 days ago and invited the entire family. It was a large shower. Today in the mail I received an invitation for another baby shower for her that is being thrown by a close friend who was in attendance at the first shower. I already bought a gift for the first shower. Do I have to get her another gift or even attend the 2nd shower?


Answer
No, you do not.

If people have more than one shower for the same baby it's generally because two totally different groups host one(i.e. one for family and another for coworkers). They shouldn't be inviting the same people over and over!



No comments:

Post a Comment